Saturday, March 21, 2009

Stove Top Oven Fresh Baked Goods

Ever since i bought my The Cool Kids x Milkcrate Athletics shirt last year, I've seen more and more shirts related to TheCool Kids. So far I think none of them are as cool as my shirt.

My Cool Kids x Milkcrate Athletics shirt

The 'Gold Pager Tee' by Rocksmith based on the song 'Gold and a Page'.
I would buy this one.






The 'Cool Kids BBQ' Shirt sold at Hot Topic...yes Hot Topic.
It recently went on sale from $15 to $6.98. I only go in Hot Topic for cds and concert fliers, so I might actually buy a shirt from there. But never again.
Downloads:
DC's Wale and New Orleans' Curren$y unite for the remix of Word Play.
Word Play Remix-Wale feat Curren$y and Tre of UCB (mp3)

Cali's Pac Div's version of OPP
Pacific Division-OPP (mp3)

Melknee

No comments:

Post a Comment